- A. Churkin, W. Kong, J. N. Melchor Gutierrez, E. A. Martínez Ceseña, P. Mancarella, “Tracing, Ranking and Valuation of Aggregated DER Flexibility in Active Distribution Networks,” IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid, 2023.
- A. Churkin, M. Sanchez-Lopez, M. Iman Alizadeh, F. Capitanescu, E. A. Martínez Ceseña, P. Mancarella, “Impacts of Distribution Network Reconfiguration on Aggregated DER Flexibility,” IEEE PES PowerTech 2023 Conference, Belgrade, Serbia, Jun. 2023.
- A. Churkin, W. Kong, Jose N. Melchor Gutierrez, P. Mancarella, E. A. Martinez Cesena, “Assessing Distribution Network Flexibility via Reliability-based P-Q Area Segmentation,” IEEE PES PowerTech 2023 Conference, Belgrade, Serbia, Jun. 2023.
- A. Churkin, E. Sauma, D. Pozo, J. Bialek, N. Korgin, “Enhancing the Stability of Coalitions in Cross-Border Transmission Expansion Planning,” IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, 2021.
- A. Churkin, J. Bialek, D. Pozo, E. Sauma, N. Korgin, “Review of Cooperative Game Theory Applications in Power System Expansion Planning,” Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2021.
- A. Churkin, D. Pozo, J. Bialek, N. Korgin, E. Sauma, “Can cross-border transmission expansion lead to fair and stable cooperation? Northeast Asia case analysis,” Energy Economics, 2019.
- A. Churkin, D. Pozo, J. Bialek, N. Korgin, and E. Sauma, “Manipulability of Cost and Benefit Allocation in Cross-border Electrical Interconnection Projects,” IEEE PES PowerTech 2019 Conference, Milan, Italy, Jun. 2019.
- A. Churkin, J. Bialek, “ Analysis of the prospective energy interconnections in Northeast Asia and development of the data portal,” Proceedings of the Joint Conference on Northeast Asia Regional Power Interconnection, Irkutsk, 29-30 August 2017.
You can find the updated list of publications in my Google Scholar profile: